<< Back to job search results
|Company Name||Must sign in|
|Address||Must sign in|
|City||Suttons Bay, MI, 49682|
Full-Time | Current as of Sep 16, 2021Main job will be hauling freight from Must sign in to Washington state and back to Must sign in.
You will be responsible for:
Safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
Truck inspections both pre and post trip.
Reporting to dispatch every morning. Also, during the day if problems arise.
Properly track and document State mileage and fueling.
Properly working an Electronic Logging Device.
Experience in Operating
- 2 years verifiable previous experience in truck driving.
- Be 21 years or older.
- CDL Class "A" driver's license.
- Up to date "DOT" physical card.
- Cell phone with nationwide coverage.
- Basic mechanical knowledge.
- Willing to work some local and regional trips as needed.
Pay and Benefits
- Pay by the mile.
- Weekly direct deposit.
- Paid Vacation after 1 year.
- Medical Insurance w/ dental and vision available
- Extra Pick/drop pay per load
- Zero Violation Inspection Bonus
- 95% No touch freight